Estate Planning, Probate & Elder Law Services for
Conroe, The Woodlands, Magnolia, Spring, Houston, Cypress & Surrounding Areas
Estate Planning: it's all about family.
Estate planning is for everyone, not just the wealthy, the aging or the ill. A plan is not just about what happens at your death. It can provide how you live the rest of your life with financial protection and peace of mind knowing that your loved ones will have the same assurance. One of the most important steps you take to protect yourself and your loved ones is to establish an estate plan that works. Documents, like forms, are just documents and may not accomplish all you intend. But, a PLAN that works has documents with your VOICE.
We meet with individuals and families to review their personal and financial situation, including their needs, concerns, hopes and goals. We explain the options available to them. As goals and circumstances change, our clients are confident knowing they have a solid foundation on which to build and that we are always there to assist them because, after all, IT IS ALL ABOUT FAMILY.
Meet Your Estate Planning Team
Meet Your Estate
Recent Blog Entries
Losing a loved one is never easy. After you say your final goodbyes, the lack of their presence in your life often leaves a gaping void, a sense that you have lost something special. However, just because your loved one has passed away does not…
So, you’ve got an estate plan… congrats. You’re officially better prepared for the future than two-thirds of the population. According to new data, only 33% of US adults have drafted any kind of estate planning documents. This means that the other 67% are leaving the…
We Want to Help You Solve Estate Planning.
We Want to Help You Solve
We share a passion for estate planning that was formed by our personal experiences. Those experiences aren't only why we do what we do, they're why we care so much about protecting you and your family.
Estate Planning Resources.
The Law Firm of Blanche D. Smith, P.C. cares about you and your family. That's why we provide you with these helpful links to online tools, organizations' websites, as well as free downloads to make your estate and life care planning simpler.
Featured Free Download:
A Handbook on Estate Planning Tools
Enter your information below and we will email you a link to the Handbook.
Schedule Your Estate Planning Consultation.
If you are looking for caring counsel, plain language and professional guidance, let's talk about estate planning. We want you to understand your options, and create your best plan. Call today and ask how you may receive a complimentary consultation!
Main Office & Mailing Address:
6110 FM 1488 Rd., Ste. 102
Magnolia, TX 77354
Satellite Office Woodlands/Conroe
525 Woodland Square Blvd., Ste. 250
Conroe, TX 77384