Estate Planning, Probate & Elder Law Tips, Tricks, News, Upcoming Events & More
Just Having the Right Estate Planning Documents Doesn’t Mean You Have a Plan
-March 9, 2017-Estate Planning News
Our March 2017 Estate Planning Workshop Covers the 3 Steps You Need to Know to Plan and Protect You, Your Family, and Your Stuff:
1. Know the Rules
2. Know Your Predators
3. Know Your Options
LEARN ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS LIKE THESE:
- How can I protect my “STUFF” from the Government, Family, and Long Term Care?
- What is a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and a Medical Power of Attorney?
- How can I avoid Probate?
- Can/Should I give my “STUFF” to my kids/others?
- If I give my “STUFF” away, will it take 60 moth for it to be safe?
- What is a trust? What’s the difference between a revocable and an irrevocable trust?
- How can I plan for my disabled beneficiaries?
- Is my IRA safe? Do I need special planning for it?
- How can I avoid estate taxes?
Wednesday, March 22, 2017, 11:30 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. (Lunch provided- Speaker Starts at 11:40 a.m.)
The Law Firm of Smith & Smith, P.C.
32935 Tamina Road, Ste. 101
Magnolia, TX 77354
LIMITED SEATING – RESERVATIONS REQUIRED:
R.S.V.P. at (832) 446-6444, or email@example.com by noon, March 20, 2017.