Posts Tagged ‘estate planning documents’
Congrats on Having an Estate Plan…But, Where Are You Storing It?
So, you’ve got an estate plan… congrats. You’re officially better prepared for the future than two-thirds of the population. According to new data, only 33% of US adults have drafted any kind of estate planning documents. This means that the other 67% are leaving the fate of their life’s work up to the impersonal dictates…Read More
Estate Planning Horror Stories: Tales of Missing or Non-Existent Estate Planning Documents
If your executor cannot find your estate planning documents, the court has no choice but to assume you died without a will. What does it mean if you die without a will? What it means is that the state will decide what to do with your assets according to their intestacy laws. This, as you…Read More
Just Having the Right Estate Planning Documents Doesn’t Mean You Have a Plan
Our March 2017 Estate Planning Workshop Covers the 3 Steps You Need to Know to Plan and Protect You, Your Family, and Your Stuff: 1. Know the Rules 2. Know Your Predators 3. Know Your Options LEARN ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS LIKE THESE: How can I protect my “STUFF” from the Government, Family, and Long…Read More